Last Updated: - 01st July 2016
Our Company M/s. Swastik Exports having registered office at 302 Simran Plaza, 3rd & 4th cross road, Khar (West), Mumbai – 400052, India. ( hereinafter known as “ company “ ) operates http://www.cocobee.in (hereinafter known as “site” ). This page gives information of our policies regarding the collection, use & disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the “Site “.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store’s “site”, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store’s “site” like many site operators, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser, the pages of our “site “ that you visit, date and time of your visit and time spent on our “ site “.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails, newsletters and promotional material about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do we (“site”) get your consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do you withdraw your consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: 302 Simran Plaza, 3rd & 4th cross road, Khar (West), Mumbai – 400052, India
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
3.1. We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - PAYMENT
4.1. We use Razor pay for processing payments. We/Razor pay do not store your card data on our / their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
4.2. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
4.3. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
4.4. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razor pay on https://razorpay.com
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
5.1. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
5.2. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
5.3. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
5.4. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
5.6. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our “site”. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
6.1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions and follow industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
6.2. All electronic financial transaction entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6.3. You are required to keep the password you use for accessing our “site “confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in).
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
7.2. Cookies do not typically contain any information that would personally identify a user.
7.3. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies but doing so will not allow you to use all the features on our “ site “ and will have a negative impact on your usability of our “site”.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
8.1. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence to form a binding contract with our “ company “.
9.2. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 302 Simran Plaza, 3rd & 4th cross road, Khar (West), Mumbai – 400052, India.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[ 302 Simran Plaza, 3rd & 4th cross road, Khar (West), Mumbai – 400052, India.]